Park Slope: 480 Bergen Street, Brooklyn, NY 11217
Williamsburg: 222 Grand Street, Brooklyn, NY 11211
Park Slope: (347) 916-1173
Williamsburg: (718) 782-RUNN (7866)
Sunday – Saturday: 11 am – 7 pm
- We are located just a few blocks from the Barclays Center, which is one of the largest transit hubs in NYC, home to the 2/3, 4/5, B/D, N/Q/R, C and G trains!
- We are located (literally) on top of the Bergen Street 2/3 station
- From within Brooklyn: Accessible by the G train (10min stroll from the Metropolitan Ave stop)
- From Manhattan: Accessible by the L train (4min and 31sec jaunt from the Bedford stop); J, M or Z train (10min jaunt from the Marcy Ave stop)
- From Queens: Accessible by the G train (10min stroll from the Metropolitan Ave stop)
- “(No) Park Slope” is notorious for challenging parking availability, but you can occasionally find metered spots on Bergen Street or Flatbush Avenue near our shop.
- Williamsburg is relatively better than most NYC neighborhoods for parking and you’ll often be able to find parking on the street in the vicinity of our store.
Otherwise, there are parking garages nearby both shop locations. A bit of friendly advice: playing roulette with NYC meter attendants is not recommended. For they are ninja assassins.