Serving the running community from two locations:
Park Slope: 480 Bergen Street, Brooklyn, NY 11217
Williamsburg: 222 Grand Street, Brooklyn, NY 11211
Our 222 Grand Street location is a unique and historic Williamsburg, Brooklyn property dating back to the late 1800s. The cast-iron façade is particularly rare for the neighborhood. We spent a lot of time and effort attempting to preserve this history and the space’s natural beauty. The building has “good bones” and we tried our best to reveal and emphasize these bones in our design. The below “before” and “after” photos will give you great insight as to how far our space has come since we first took possession.
Park Slope: (347) 916-1173
Williamsburg: (718) 782-RUNN (7866)
Monday – Friday: 11am – 8pm
Saturday: 10am – 8pm
Sunday: 11am – 7pm
Two convenient locations accessible via NYC transit
Park Slope Location:
- We are located just a few blocks from the Barclays Center, which is one of the largest transit hubs in NYC, home to the 2/3, 4/5, B/D, N/Q/R, C and G trains!
- We are located (literally) on top of the Bergen Street 2/3 station
- From within Brooklyn: Accessible by the G train (10min stroll from the Metropolitan Ave stop)
- From Manhattan: Accessible by the L train (4min and 31sec jaunt from the Bedford stop); J, M or Z train (10min jaunt from the Marcy Ave stop)
- From Queens: Accessible by the G train (10min stroll from the Metropolitan Ave stop)
Park Slope is notorious for challenging parking availability, but you can often find metered spots on Bergen Street near our shop.
Williamsburg is relatively better than most NYC neighborhoods for parking and you’ll often be able to find parking on the street in the vicinity of our store. Otherwise, there are garages nearby shops. A bit of friendly advice: playing roulette with NYC meter maids is not recommended. They are ninja assassins.